Arts & Crafts
Paper Plate Red Bird
Submitted by: masamom
Create a simple red bird to welcome spring.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Paper Plate
- 1 Red crayon or marker
- 5 Craft feathers
- 2 Rhinestones (for eyes) (Can also use wiggly eyes)
- 1 Orange construction paper
- 1 Glue stick
- Color entire paper plate red.
- Fold paper plate in half so it stands up on its own.
- Cut a triangle beak from orange construction paper.
- Glue eyes, beak, and feathers onto front of bird. Set aside to dry for at least 10 minutes.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Cognitive development » Literacy » Book appreciation & knowledge
- Fine motor skills