Arts & Crafts
Toilet Paper Roll Bunny
Submitted by: masamom
Create a cute Easter decoration with easy to find materials.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Toilet Paper Roll (Leave a thin layer of toilet paper to create the bunny's white fur.)
- 1 White Construction Paper
- 1 Pink Construction Paper
- 2 Wiggly Eyes
- 1 Small pom-pom
- 1 Pipe cleaner (Cut into 4 pieces.)
- 1 Glue stick
- Draw simple bunny ear shapes on white construction paper. Draw 2 large button teeth on white construction paper. Cut out the ears and the teeth.
- Draw smaller simple bunny ear shapes on pink construction paper. These will be glued on top of white ears. So, they need to be smaller than the white ear shapes. Cut out the pink ears.
- Glue the pink ears on top of the white ears. Set aside to dry.
- Glue wiggly eyes onto toilet paper roll.
- Glue pom-pom slightly under the eyes.
- Glue 2 pieces of the pipe cleaner on each side of the pom-pom nose to make whiskers.
- Glue white bunny teeth under pom-pom nose.
- Once ears are dry, glue ears onto the front, inside of the toilet paper roll.