Arts & Crafts
Paper Plate Frog
Submitted by: masamom
Create a cute frog for the spring.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Paper plate
- 1 White Construction Paper
- 1 Red Construction Paper
- Assorted crayons
- Glue stick
- Color entire paper plate green.
- Draw and color large, circle frog eyes on white construction paper.
- Draw and color large, semi-circle mouth on white construction paper.
- Cut out eyes and mouth.
- Glue eyes on paper plate.
- Cut a thin rectangle strip from red construction paper. Curl around finger to give frog tongue shape.
- First, glue frog tongue onto bottom of paper plate.
- Now, glue frog mouth on top of frog tongue.