Arts & Crafts
Duck Swimming in Pond
Submitted by: masamom
Create a simple, interactive craft for spring.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Paper plate
- 1 Yellow Construction Paper
- 1 Orange Construction Paper
- Crayons (Assorted colors)
- 1 Popsicle stick
- 1 Glue stick
- Cut an oval and circle shape from the yellow construction paper.
- Cut a small triangle from the orange construction paper.
- Glue yellow circle onto front of yellow oval to form the duck body.
- Glue the orange triangle onto the front of the yellow circle to make the bill.
- Glue completed duck on top of popsicle stick. Set aside to dry.
- While duck is drying, color entire paper plate blue.
- Adult: Use scissors to cut a small slit in the center of the blue paper plate.
- Once duck is dry, draw on eye.
- Poke popsicle stick through top of slit in blue paper plate.
- Hold popsicle stick under paper plate. Move popsicle stick to make duck swim in the pond.