Indoor Puddle Jumping
Submitted by: masamom
Enjoy mess-free puddle jumping inside on a rainy day.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Rain gear (raincoats, umbrellas, rainboots)
- Blue construction paper
- Dress kids in rain gear (if desired).
- Cut puddle shapes from blue construction paper.
- Spread puddles out and tape to floor.
- Pretend to splash and jump in puddles.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Cognitive development » Literacy » Alphabet knowledge
- Cognitive development » Mathematics » Number concepts & quantities
- Gross motor skills » Jumping