Arts & Crafts
Mardi Gras Mask
Submitted by: masamom
Create a cute, simple mask to celebrate Mardi Gras.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Straw
- 2 Construction paper (Any colors)
- Markers (Assorted colors)
- Clear tape
- Craft feathers
- Glue stick
- Trace each hand on one piece of construction paper and cut out.
- Decorate each hand with markers as desired. Decorate the sides of the hands with the thumbs pointed at each other.
- Draw and cut out small eye holes in the appropriate place on each hand.
- Glue one hand on top of the other by crossing the hands on top of each other.
- Embellish with craft feathers if desired.
- Use tape to attach straw on one side to form mask handle.