Arts & Crafts
DIY Holiday Puzzle
Submitted by: masamom
Create a unique, seasonal puzzle.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- Markers (Assorted colors)
- Masking tape
- Lay out a long strip of masking tape with the sticky side facing up.
- Lay out popsicle sticks across the middle of the tape. Popsicle sticks should touch.
- Draw and color a picture for the selected holiday. Example shows a carrot for Easter.
- Before removing puzzle from tape, flip over and number pieces.
- Remove pieces from tape and enjoy!
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Cognitive development » Mathematics » Geometry & spatial sense
- Fine motor skills » Graphic skills
- Fine motor skills » In-hand manipulation