Arts & Crafts
Paper Plate Sombrero
Submitted by: masamom
Create a cute craft to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Assorted size craft pompoms (Any color)
- 1 Plastic or paper disposable cup
- Tan or gold craft paint
- 2 Pipe cleaners (Any color)
- 1 Paper plate
- Liquid glue
- Paint paper plate and cup with tan or gold paint. Set aside to dry for at least 15 minutes.
- Once cup and plate are dry, glue cup to the center of the paper plate. Allow to dry.
- Wrap and glue a pipe cleaner around the top and bottom of the cup.
- Glue pompoms around cup and plate.
- Set aside to dry completely.