Arts & Crafts
Arbor Day Tree
Submitted by: masamom
Celebrate Arbor Day with a recycled material craft.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Empty toilet paper roll
- Liquid glue
- Construction paper (Any color)
- Green paint
- Cut the toilet paper roll in half. Flatten one half of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue flattened half of toilet paper roll onto construction paper. Set aside to dry.
- Once dry, use green paint to create fingerprint leaves for tree.
- Set aside to dry at least 15 minutes.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Fine motor skills » Kinesthetic & tactile awareness
- Fine motor skills » Finger isolation