Arts & Crafts
Paper Plate Pot of Gold
Submitted by: masamom
Use simple supplies to create a festive St. Patrick's Day craft.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Paper plate
- Black paint
- Green construction paper
- Yellow construction paper
- Glue stick
- Paint paper plate black. Set aside to dry.
- Draw and cut medium size yellow circles from the yellow construction paper. This will be the gold.
- Draw and cut a four-leaf clover from the green construction paper.
- Once plate is dry, cut a semi-circle shape from the center of the paper plate to form the inside of the pot of gold.
- Glue construction paper gold coins into open space of pot of gold.
- Glue clover onto front of pot of gold.
- Set aside to dry.