Arts & Crafts
Paper Plate Leprechaun
Submitted by: masamom
Create a cute craft to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Paper plate
- Green construction paper
- Black construction paper
- Yellow construction paper
- Glue stick
- Red or orange paint
- Paint around edge of paper plate with red or orange paint. Set aside to dry.
- Cut a hat shape from the green construction paper.
- Cut a medium rectangle from the black construction paper.
- Cut a small rectangle from the yellow construction paper.
- Glue black and yellow rectangles onto green hat as shown.
- Glue completed hat on top of painted paper plate.
- Use marker to draw face on center of paper plate.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Persistence & attentiveness
- Fine motor skills » Grasp
- Fine motor skills » Graphic skills
- Fine motor skills » In-hand manipulation