Arts & Crafts
Rainbow and Clouds
Submitted by: masamom
Practice color recognition while creating a spring craft.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Colored fruit ring cereal
- Construction paper (Any color)
- Liquid glue
- Cotton balls
- Draw simple clouds on each side of the construction paper.
- Glue cotton balls inside each of the cloud shapes.
- Separate fruit ring circle into piles by color.
- Create and glue single-colored arches of fruit ting cereal from one cloud to the other.
- Set aside to dry at least 15 minutes.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Cognitive development » Mathematics » Geometry & spatial sense
- Cognitive development » Mathematics » Patterns
- Fine motor skills » Grasp
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination