Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: QuintensMom
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Super - no wait, it's definitely plane. Build an airplane using supplies from your Doctor's office.
12 - 54 months
0 - 8 tots
- 2 tongue depressers
- 2 Band-aids
- Cross the tongue depressors to make the wings and body of the plane.
- Use the Band-aid's to secure the tongue depressors so they won't move.
- Decorate with markers or stickers.
Dr. Copenhagen with Child and Adolescent Clinic
- Fine motor skills » Bimanual manipulation
- Fine motor skills » Grasp
- Fine motor skills » In-hand manipulation