Marshmallow Shooter Game
Submitted by: masamom
Create and play a fun game to develop motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Empty toilet paper rolls
- Mini Marshmallows
- Assorted boxes or bowls (These will be your targets.)
- Cut tight neck piece off of balloons.
- Stretch a balloon over one end of the toilet paper roll.
- Set up bowls and boxes as targets.
- Drop a mini marshmallow into the open end of the toilet paper roll.
- Pull back the center of the balloon, aim, and let go to fire at targets.
- Reload and fire again.