DIY Window Clings
Submitted by: masamom
Combine science and art to create these unique decorations.
36 - 60 months
2 - 8 tots
- Cookie cutters
- Wax paper
- Liquid glue
- Food coloring
- Popsicle stick
- Squeeze several drops of food coloring into liquid glue bottle. Use popsicle stick to blend color.
- Mix well until desired color is achieved.
- Put glue cap back on bottle tightly.
- Place cookie cutters on wax paper.
- Squeeze glue into cookie cutter.
- Set aside to dry in freezer at least one hour.
- Once dry, remove from cookie cutter.
- Attach to window and enjoy!