Plastic Cup Indoor Mini Golf
Submitted by: masamom
Burn extra energy inside with this fun game.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Ping pong balls (or other small plastic balls)
- Plastic golf club (Can use ruler or yardstick instead)
- Plastic cups
- Cut plastic cups in half vertically.
- Write numbers 1-6 on cup halves.
- Place numbered cup halves throughout an open area.
- Give children a small ball to gently tap with ruler, yardstick, or plastic golf club.
- Aim for cup halves to score a point.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Persistence & attentiveness
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination
- Fine motor skills » Grasp