Submitted by: masamom
Create a glow in the dark glitter bottle.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Empty water bottles
- 1 tube Glitter
- 5 Glow sticks
- Scissors (Adult Use Only)
- Fill bottle with water.
- Empty a whole tube of glitter in the water.
- Activate flow sticks by snapping and shaking well.
- ADULT: Cut ends off glow sticks. Pour glow stick liquid into water and glitter mixture.
- Secure lid on bottle tightly.
- Shake well and enjoy the glow!
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity
- Fine motor skills
- Sensory processing » Sight