Arts & Crafts
Bird Feeder Garland
Submitted by: masamom
Create a tasty snack for the birds.
36 - 60 months
0 - 8 tots
- Heavy string or twine
- Bread slices
- Clear tape
- Scissors (Adult Use Only)
- Knife (Adult Use Only)
- Adult: Cut oranges into fourths.
- Adult: Cut 12 inch length of string or twine.
- Tape toothpick onto one end of string.
- Tear bread slices into fourths.
- Layer bread and oranges on string by threading toothpick end of string through each piece.
- Once all food is on string, remove toothpick and tape from string and discard.
- Hang garland in tree to watch birds eat.