Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: masamom
Celebrate the 4th of July with this easy craft.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 6 Bending Drinking Straws
- Masking tape
- Washable Blue Paint
- Washable Red Paint
- Construction paper
- Group all six straws in a bunch. Tape around all straws with masking tape.
- Once all straws are taped together, bend each end out to form a star-like shape.
- Dip straw painter into blue paint. Press painter down firmly on construction paper. Make sure to press down on each straw to make print.
- Create a second layer of fireworks by repeating step 3 with red paint.
- Allow to drive at least 15 minutes.