Plastic Egg Spoon Race
Submitted by: masamom
Recycle leftover Easter eggs with this fun game.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Large plastic spoons
- Plastic eggs
- Masking tape
- Place a masking tape start and finish line on the floor.
- Give each child a large plastic spoon and a plastic egg.
- Place the plastic egg in the spoon.
- The goal of the game is to be the first across the finish line without dropping the egg. If the egg falls out of the spoon, you must put it back and start over.
- Gross motor skills » Balance
- Gross motor skills » Walking
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation