Arts & Crafts
Egg Carton Flower Craft
Submitted by: masamom
Celebrate Mother's Day by giving her flowers that last forever.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Colored egg carton
- Fuzzy pompoms
- Liquid glue
- Green pipe cleaners
- Blank art canvas
- Craft paint
- Paint art canvas any color desired. Set aside to dry at least 1 hour.
- While canvas is drying, cut three cups from the egg carton.
- Glue a pompom into the center of each cup.
- Once canvas is dry, glue three pipe cleaners onto the bottom of the canvas.
- Glue one flower cup onto the top of each pipe cleaner stem.
- Set aside to dry another 30 minutes.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Fine motor skills
- Social & emotional development » Social connections » Relationships with adults