Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: Nancy M.
Create colorful "beads" out of pasta to use for necklaces or other crafts!
12 - 60 months
1 - 3 tots
- 2 cups Pasta noodles (choose the right pasta for your craft)
- 1/4 cup Rubbing alcohol
- 10 drops Food coloring (variety of colors)
- 1 Ziploc bags
- Pour the rubbing alcohol and food coloring in a ziploc bag. Squish around to mix.
- Add uncooked pasta.
- Ensure that all pasta is evenly coated by gently squeezing the bag.
- Let the bags sit to absorb the color.
- When you have your desired color, drain the colored alcohol out of the bag, and then set the pasta out to dry. I let mine dry overnight.