Arts & Crafts
Painting Salt with Watercolors
Submitted by: Nancy M.
Kids will enjoy watching the salt absorb the paint with this creative activity!
0 - 60 months
0 - 8 tots
- 1 piece Construction paper
- 1 bottle Glue
- 1 set Watercolor paint
- 1 cup Salt
- 1 Eye droppers
- 1 Paint brushes
- Use the glue to make a pattern on the paper.
- Pour salt over the glue and shake off excess.
- Using an eye dropper or paintbrush, drop paint onto the salt. Watch the paint spread through the salt.
- Repeat until all of the salt is painted.
- Let dry and display your beautiful creation!