Whether the Weather Sticker Backgrounds
Submitted by: Susanna
Make different weather and time-of-day backgrounds for stickers, which can be seen through a clear pencil case.
18 - 54 months
1 - 6 tots
- Pencil case (clear, so the stickers can be seen through it. See picture)
- Paper (white)
- Plastic food containers (Can be used if you don't have a clear pencil case)
- Cut white paper to fit inside the pencil case.
- Ask your child to draw backgrounds for different weather and times of day: Sunset, night, sunny day, rainy day, snowy day, etc.
- Sticking stickers to the outside the pencil case.
- Ask your child to show you how one of the backgrounds looks in the pencil case, by putting it inside. "Show me a sunny day!"