Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: Nancy M.
Practice fine motor control with tongs!
12 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 set Tongs
- 1 Bowl (Large)
- Food coloring
- Toys (Water safe)
- Fill a large bowl with water and a few drops of food coloring (just for fun).
- Add water safe toys to the water.
- Demonstrate how to use tongs.
- Let your child practice using the tongs to pick up the toys.
- Fine motor skills » Grasp
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination
- Fine motor skills » Hand strength
- Fine motor skills » Thumb opposition