Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: Nancy M.
Use the snow as a blank canvas with snow paint!
0 - 60 months
0 - 8 tots
- Empty bottles (Spray or squirt bottles)
- Food Coloring
- Fill each bottle about half way with water.
- Add food coloring (a different color in each bottle) until desired color is reached.
- Screw the lid back on the bottles and shake to mix the color.
- Go outside and spray the snow to make beautiful art!
- Fine motor skills » Grasp
- Fine motor skills » Thumb opposition
- Fine motor skills » Hand strength
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination