Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: Nancy M.
How do you catch a Leprechaun? By making a trap of course! Let your child's imagination take control with this fun, hands on activity.
0 - 60 months
0 - 8 tots
- 1 Cardboard box
- 1 pair Scissors
- 1 Glue stick (or White Glue)
- Construction paper (Yellow, Green, Black)
- Shiny Objects
- Lucky Charms
- 1 box Markers (or crayons)
- Let your child get creative when designing the trap.
- Use the scissors to create an opening in the box for the Leprechaun to enter.
- Decorate your cardboard box with construction paper or draw decorations with markers.
- Leprechauns are attracted to shiny things so sprinkle some glitter on your creation to catch his attention.
- Set your trap in a good location and wait to catch the Leprechaun!
- Fine motor skills » Graphic skills
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination
- Fine motor skills » Thumb opposition