Arts & Crafts
Easy Gingerbread House
Submitted by: Nancy M.
Create a cute gingerbread house with your child using a milk cartoon for structure.
0 - 60 months
0 - 8 tots
- 1 Empty milk cartons
- 4 Graham crackers
- 1 cup Frosting (Store brought or homemade frosting)
- Candy (You can use any kind but bright colors look best. Think M&M's, gum drops...)
- Rinse the empty milk carton out with water. Let dry.
- Fold the top of the milk carton over and secure with tape.
- Break the graham crackers to fit on the milk carton.
- Spread some frosting on graham cracker and gently onto the milk carton.
- Once the milk carton is covered in graham crackers, decorate with candy!
- Use the frosting to "glue" the candy onto the graham crackers.
- Display your Christmas decoration.