Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: Nancy M.
This colorful vase will add beauty to any flower arrangement. Makes a great gift!
0 - 60 months
0 - 8 tots
- 1 Glass jars & bottles
- Tissue paper (variety of colors)
- 1 Paint brush
- Mix the glue with equal parts water.
- Cut out or tear pieces of different colored tissue paper. Using the brush, paint the glue onto a small section of the jar.
- Cover that section with pieces of tissue, placing them randomly and overlapping to create additional colors. Repeat until the entire jar is covered.
- Let the tissue dry at least overnight before using mosaic vase.